The Financial Aid Policies and Procedures manual is available in the Financial Aid Office. Fort Peck Community College administers a financial aid program for students who demonstrate need and meet the program requirements.
The following documents are required for all financial aid programs:
- Application for Admissions completed by the student
- Letter of acceptance from the college
- Completed financial aid form (FAFSA)
- Required verification documents provided by the student.
- Financial aid forms can be obtained at the Financial Aid Office. Some sources of financial aid limit funds available; therefore, students are urged to complete their applications as soon as possible. Applications for financial assistance are processed in the order they are received.
A student will receive federal financial aid payments only if he/she:
- Is eligible for federal student aid based on federal guidelines
- Does not owe repayment or overpayment on any federal grant previously received
- Is not in default on any student loans
- Is attending classes regularly
- Is making satisfactory academic progress according to the standard of FPCC in the student’s declared course of study